You can upload jpg, gif or png files.
Is this your store?
Add a photo
1 out of 2
reviewers would shop here again
Mobile Devices & Accessories
Laptop Netbook monitor Laptop MAC Netbook LCD Printer PC Digital Camera Apple, Mobile,PDA Mobile PDA Security PC Device Antivirus electronics Service & Repair
2 Reviews from our Community
Overall Review Summary
Individual Review Summary
Ordered On: 6/12/2013
SydneyCustomer would not shop at Penta Group again.
Never in stock, Lies, refund promised but not delivered.
Item ordered and was told was in stock with a 3 - 5 business day ETA. I'm still waiting today to get the second half of my refund after many emails, calls, store visits demanding a refund. Now am reporting them to ACCC and Fair Trading to try and get my money back.
1. I purchased a laptop from penta.com.au on 4/12/13. The website stated it was in stock and the ETA would be 3-5 business days.
2. I received a call back after placing the order to process the credit card payment and confirmed with the person on the phone that I will receive the item in 3-5 business days.
3. On the 12th of December (the sixth business day) I still had not heard anything so attempted to call the company on their advertised number. This number rang out. I then attempted to email the many emails on the website and they bounced back, "Mail quota exceeded” for both sales@ and service@. I then left a message on their "live" chat which was not manned. I received an email back stating that the order was being shipped that week.
4. I kept following this up via email but could not get an ETA just that it has been processed and was to be shipped each week I followed up. I eventually went into the shop on Elizabeth Street in Sydney (23rd) and demanded a refund.
The sales attendant "Ross" confirmed that stock would not be available from their distributor ‘dicker data’ till 2014. As in it was never in stock. The website does not have accurate stock, nor do they check when they confirm stock over the phone or email. He advised he will process the full refund straight away and it will appear in 24 - 48 hours.
5. Later that night a random amount (less than half) was transferred to my account,
6. The next morning I called back complaining and they advised it was a banking rule and they would transfer the rest that day (24th). It never appeared and they have been closed since. I have called the line but only received very rude staff members stating that it will get processed next year and unwilling to provide any assistance.
I have lodged this to the ACCC and will be heading back to their shop as soon as they re-open.. It's now the 14th of January and no contact by any means
Post a Comment
Back to top
Ordered On: 21/06/2013
teddy100 would shop at Penta Group again.
To be avoided at all costs
This website is one of many run by this group.
Don't believe anything you see about stock availability, they will take your money then string you along promising delivery until you get sick of it and cancel the order. You then have to hassle them non-stop to get a refund
Other iedntified websites associated with this company are
Post a Comment
Back to top
HP Online Store
Write a Review
Add a Store
Online Safety Tips
Terms and Conditions
Copyright 2012-2014. eStoreReview All Rights Reserved ABN: 69 160 207 518